The state CM said that adequate beds and oxygen were available in corona hospitals across all districts.
Although Madhya Pradesh has recorded 1,49,761 cases till now, reports state that the ongoing corona pandemic is gradually coming down. There has been a decrease of 37% in fresh coronavirus cases in the state in the last three weeks and the state's recovery rate has gone up to 88.4% while the death rate is currently marked at 1.78%. On the other hand, Indore has reported 418 fresh COVID-19 cases but the number of recovered patients stands higher at 445, in the last 24 hours. It seems like the citizens are steadily returning to their normal routines after a span of 6-7 months.
25,627 patients recovered in Indore as yet
Along with the decrease in the number of corona patients in the state, it is being observed that most of the new cases have emerged from Indore, followed by Bhopal. Speaking about the health facilities available in the state, the Chief Minister stated that adequate beds and oxygen were available in corona hospitals across all districts. Focusing on the need to be careful, the CM added that special COVID-19 precautions will have to be followed during the festivals especially with the onset of winter. Home isolation facility is also being provided to the corona patients in the state.
The State Additional Health Chief Secretary, said that 55% of the corona patients in the state are in home-quarantine while the rest 45% are admitted in hospitals. Patients living in home isolation are continuously monitored by the Control and Command Centre, which has been set up in every district. The state government has taken several precautionary measures such as closing schools for classes 1 to 8 till the 15th of November while classes for 9 to 12 have commenced in a phased manner.