Knocksense: A local content and recommendations platform

Here's a list of 331 vaccination centres that are operational in Mumbai today

The civic and state-run centres will be open to all eligible beneficiaries, from 9 AM to 5 PM.

In a bid to run a glitch-free vaccination drive in Mumbai, the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation has announced a list of all operating COVID-19 inoculation centres, administering the jab today. As per this list, the city's immunity campaign will be flagged at 331 vaccination sites today, where the civic and state-run centres will be open to all eligible beneficiaries, from 9 AM to 5 PM. The BMC has further stated that both doses of available vaccines (COVAXIN and Covishield) will be provided on Thursday.


Mumbai's Vaccination drive to move in full swing today!

Bharat Biotech's COVAXIN will be available at 27 vaccination centres in Mumbai today. Each centre has been allocated about 100 doses of the shot. Of these, 50% of the doses have been reserved for the first jab beneficiaries while the remaining will be administered to those walking in for the second shot.

On the other hand, SII's Covishield vaccine will be more accessible with availability in 304 vaccination centres. Here, around 30% of the total stock have been reserved for the first dose. The remaining 70% will be catered to the people lined up for the second jab. This will boost the overall, complete vaccination coverage in Mumbai. About 100 doses of the Covishield will be given to each centre today.

The drive-in facility for beneficiaries over the age of 45 years, will be conducted at Cooperage Garden Drive-in, Willingdon Sports Club, Kohinoor Parking Lot, One BKC Drive-in, Jio World Garden Drive-in, Andheri Sports Complex, Oberoi Mall, Inorbit Mall, Growels Mall, K Star Mall and Police Ground in Ghatkopar. Besides this, special sessions will also be put in place for pregnant women, students and professionals travelling abroad and in need of faster vaccination.

Regal & divine, Indore's Khajrana Temple is a must-visit for lovers of history & mythology!

Kharajana Temple has gained popularity by a legend that says that all wishes prayed for here, come true!

Revered as one of the holiest pilgrimage shrines in Indore, the Khajrana Ganesh Temple is a prominent centre of faith and devotion in the city. Dedicated to Lord Ganesha, the Kharajana house of worship has gained popularity by a legend that says that all wishes prayed for here, come true. Said to be over nearly 3 centuries, the temple is always abuzz with activity and welcome believers and explorers from across the world!

Keep reading... Show less

UP to soon get a new 200-acre-wide data centre park

The new data centre will come up in Noida's Sector-28

In a bid to cultivate Uttar Pradesh's commercial landscape, the state administration has planned to develop data centre park in Noida. This structure will reportedly spread over 200 acres of land at Sector 28 of the Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority and attract investments from IT industry giants in India and abroad. The plan is expected to roll out by the end of August.

Keep reading... Show less

Most Read

Headlines

Lucknow

Kanpur

Trending

Jaipur

Indore

Goa

Mumbai