Indian telecom operator Reliance Jio had earlier announced 16GB free data for all users to celebrate its 2nd anniversary and now, the company has partnered with payments and UPI app PhonePe, to offer an additional ₹50 cashback on recharge of the company's ₹399 plan.
Reliance Jio turned two years old last week and had offered users 16GB free 4G data with a validity of 8 days. Now, under its 2nd Anniversary offer, the company is offering unlimited data, voice calls and messages with an effective price of ₹100 per month.
This offer is applicable for users who have ₹50 discount vouchers in their MyJio app, which are given to users when they recharge with the ₹399 plan. In addition to this discount, users can avail a cashback of ₹50 by paying the remaining ₹350 using their PhonePe account. The offer is valid starting from today and will end on September 21.
How to get ₹100 discount
- Download and install the MyJio app.
- Open the MyJio app and click on Recharge button at the bottom.
- Now, select the ₹399 plan and click on Buy.
- Now, you will notice that the ₹50 discount voucher has been applied automatically.
- Now, click on the Pay button near PhonePe.
- Sign in to your PhonePe account by confirming your phone number and entering the OTP.
- Pay ₹349 using your PhonePe account.
- You will get ₹50 cash back in your PhonePe wallet
Under the ₹399 plan, users get 1.4GB data per day, unlimited local and STD voice calls, 100 SMS per day and complimentary access to Jio's suite of apps for 84 days. With this offer, you can enjoy all this at an effective price of ₹100 per month, making it one of the best plans out there.