Amazon India has kicked off its next leg of sales starting from today, that is October 24. Amazon ended it’s first Great Indian Festival sale which had started on October 10 and now, the e-commerce giant has gone live with the second sale. The Great Indian Festival sale 2018 will start from midnight October 24 and will conclude on October 28.
This post-Dussehra sale is slated to attract more customers as they near the festival of lights - Diwali. The Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2018 will have some really mouth-watering deals, from smartphones to TVs and more.
Alternatively, Flipkart is also bringing back its sale days and will be hosting their Festive Dhamaka Days from October 24 to October 27. Flipkart Plus members are entitled to an early access to the deals which begins from 9PM on October 23.
Amazon Great Indian Festival 2018 (October 24 - 28)
The Amazon Great Indian Festival sale starts from midnight on October 24 and ends on October 28 at 11:59PM.
Amazon India has started teasing its products for the sale that includes offers across various product categories. During the Great Indian Festival sale, Amazon plans on offering its best selling products at a much lesser price, along with up to 55% off on electronics, headphones from ₹349 and up to ₹3,500 discount on Amazon’s own devices like Kindle and Echo.
The sale will also feature more than 1 lakh deals on Mobile accessories, starting for as low as ₹89. On the Amazon app, customers will be able to participate in the App Jackpot contest where they could win prizes worth over ₹5 lakhs. There will also be app-exclusive deals where products will be available on up to 60% discounts.
For customers eyeing to buy a smartphone during this festive season, Amazon’s Great Indian Festival sale won’t be a disappoint for you. With exchange offers on a number of phones, users can just replace their current smartphone for an exchange value on the smartphone they want to buy.
Along with this, Amazon will also be offering a 1-year free screen replacement for every smartphone sold during the sale. There is a no-cost EMI option for different products as well. In short, you are left with no excuses to buy your favorite product you wanted to buy from so long.
Discounts and offers on a variety of brands like OnePlus, Xiaomi, HP, Lenovo, Honor, Samsung, Western Digital, Motorola, Canon, Huawei, Bose, Realme, bOAT and JBL, to name a few, will go live during the sale and you can expect jaw-dropping deals every hour. Then there’s the Vivo V9 Pro which launches during the Great Indian Festival and the Mi TV Pro which will go on sale for the first time.
Best deals and offers from last Amazon Great Indian Festival sale 2018
- Apple iPhone X (64GB) @ ₹69,999 (27% off)
- Apple iPhone X (256GB) @ ₹79,999 (27% off)
- OnePlus 6 @ ₹29,999 (flat ₹5,000 off) with 10% discount on SBI cards, 1-year free screen replacement
- Honor 8X @ ₹14,999 (flat ₹3,000 off)
- Xiaomi Redmi Y2 (32GB) @ ₹8,999
- Vivo V9 Pro @ ₹17,990 (flat ₹2,000 off)
- Moto G5S Plus @ ₹9,999
- Honor Play @ ₹17,999
₹21,999(flat ₹4,000 off)
- Huawei Nova 3i (128GB) @ ₹17,990 (25% off)
- Samsung Galaxy S9 (128GB) @ ₹44,990 (save ₹21,010)
- Xiaomi Mi A2 @ ₹14,999 (flat ₹2,500 off)
- JBL GO bluetooth speaker @₹1,399 (48% off)
- Amazon Echo Dot & Echo Spot starting @ ₹2,449 (upto 45% off)
- HP, Dell, Lenovo Windows laptops starting @ ₹17,990
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro (32GB) @ ₹10,999 (flat ₹1,000 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 @ ₹43,990 (41% off) - extra ₹3,000 off on exchange
- Amazon Echo & Echo Plus starting @ ₹6,999 (upto 30% off)
- Asus, Dell, Acer & MSI gaming laptops starting @ ₹49,990 (upto ₹55,000 off)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick @ ₹2,999 (flat ₹1,000 off)
- Bose QC 25 headphones @ ₹12,600 ( flat 50% off)
- Western Digital, Seagate, Toshiba, LaCie, Silicon Power external HDDs starting @ ₹4,899
- Samsung Gear S3 @ ₹17,990 (37% off)
- Samsung Galaxy A8+ @ ₹23,990 (43% off) - extra ₹2,000 off on exchange
- Upto 40% off on Monitors