After announcing the OnePlus 6T in New York and following it up with the India launch here in New Delhi on October 30, the phone has gone on an open sale from November 1 on Amazon India. The OnePlus 6T starts at ₹37,999 for the variant with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage.
The phone comes with some improvements over its predecessor, including a bigger display, bigger battery, smaller notch, improved cameras and in-display fingerprint sensor.
While the starting price of ₹37,999 is already very competitive, there is a way you can get the OnePlus 6T at a much lower price of ₹18,999 from Amazon India.
How to buy OnePlus 6T at ₹18,999
First, you can get a discount of Rs. 2,000 if you have an ICICI Bank or CITI Bank debit or credit card. This discount will be applied instantly at the checkout page when you select either one of these cards for payment, bringing down the effective price to ₹35,999.
You will get an additional cashback of ₹1,000 in the form of Amazon Pay balance within 72 hours of the phone being shipped. This will further bring down the effective price to ₹34,999.
Finally, you can get an exchange discount of upto ₹16,000 on exchange of your old smartphones. However, the full exchange value seems to be applicable only on the exchange of Samsung Galaxy Note 9, bringing down the effective price to just ₹18,999.
OnePlus 6T: Additional launch offers
In addition to the above mentioned offers, OnePlus and Amazon India have also announced other launch offers for the OnePlus 6T.
- Kindle eBook offer: Credit of ₹500 in you Kindle Wallet which can be used to get discounts of up to 94% on eBooks.
- Complimentary Accidental and Liquid Damage Protection insurance worth ₹2,000 with the OnePlus 6T on opening a Kotak 811 account.
- Jio offer: Cashback worth ₹5,400 in the form of 36 vouchers, each of ₹150 which users can redeem per recharge till March 31, 2022.
- Upon purchasing the OnePlus 6T and Amazon Prime Membership together, users will get a cashback of ₹500 in their Amazon Pay wallet.
- Cashback of 10% on paying via BHIM UPI or Rupay debit or credit cards.