PUBG has started the public testing for an upcoming update to its mobile game PUBG Mobile. PUBG Mobile has released the PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 Beta update for users, allowing them to download the game and play it before its public release.
The 0.11.5 Beta was announced by the company in a post on Reddit and along with this, the moderator also provided a link for Android and iOS users to download the game. It is around 1.9GB in size.
The major additions with this update include the G36C Rifle, which will be exclusive to the Vikendi Snow map. It uses the 5.56 ammo and will replace the Scar-L on Vikendi. Earlier, the QBZ had replaced the Scar-L in Sanhok.
In addition to the G36C Rifle on Vikendi, players on Sanhok will find a new vehicle, Tukshai, commonly referred to as auto rickshaw in India. Tukshai will replace the Jeep, Dacia and the mini-bus in Sanhok. Apart from this, dynamic weather has been added to Erangel and Miramar, after it was added to Sanhok and Vikendi.
The recently announced Zombie Mode has also received several changes, including increased damage outside the safe zone, improvements to zombie skills, resource drops and a possible increase to vehicle fuel levels.
PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 Beta changelog
- Dynamic weather added to Erangel and Miramar.
- Added a new weapon: G36C rifle (Vikendi only). Fires 5.56mm rounds and can be equipped with stocks. Replaces SCAR-L in Vikendi.
- Added a new Sanhok-exclusive vehicle: Tukshai, a three-wheeled bus. This will replace the Jeep, Dacia and Mini Bus.
Survive Till Dawn:
- Zombies will now enter a weakened state from time to time during the match. Please see in-game announcements for more information.
- Fixed some areas on the map where zombies could not enter.
- Damage outside of safe zone at night has been increased.
- Some resource drops have been tuned.
- Some zombie skills have been tuned.
- Vehicle fuel levels have been tuned.
- Quick chat message "I got supplies" is now pre-selected.
- Outfit preview will send a warning when a piece being previewed is hidden by a currently equipped piece.
- When previewing outfits from a new crate, the preview from the previous crate will now be removed.
- Added tapping feedback to buttons of the main menu.