Soon after the success of the PUBG Mobile India Series 2019, Tencent has announced the year-long PUBG Mobile Club Open 2019, one of the biggest mobile gaming tournaments at the global level.
The registrations for the PUBG Mobile Club Open 2019 are already underway and will end on March 18. The tournament has been divided in two parts - Spring Spring Split and Fall Split.
The online qualifications round will begin on March 22 and go on till March 31. After this, the Regional Group Round will begin on April 26 and go on till May 5. For the complete schedule of the Spring Split and Fall Split, you can visit here.
To register for the PUBG Mobile Club Open 2019, you need 5 members. You can register your crew here and once you have done so, 4 members of the crew must play at least 8 games in TPP mode during the crew challenge qualifying round to be eligible.
The PUBG Mobile Club Open 2019 will include crews from 10 regions across the globe. The regions include South East Asia, China, Europe, North America, South America, India, Japan, Middle East, Korea, and a special Wildcard entry. The prize pool for the tournament is $2 million
Rules for registration
- Participants must have reached the age of majority in his or her country of residence before the start of the Tournament, and must comply with any applicable age ratings from ratings authorities and mobile platform ratings systems.
- A player under the legal age of majority in his or her country of residence, but older than 16 years of age (i.e. having lived for at least 16 calendar years after date of birth) as of the Tournament start date may participate with consent from parents or legal guardians.
- No fewer than 3 players must be from the same region they register in.
- All players must be ranked Platinum or above at the time of registration.
- No Roster Changes after registration has been submitted.
- Crew Rosters must be a minimum of 4 players and no more than 5 players with one player being a substitute player.
- Substitute players may be swapped out in between matches.
- Results for the Qualification Round will be based on your results in the game. So please make sure you create a Crew with the same name after successfully completing registration.
- Designate a Crew Leader for all tournament communications. All games will be in TPP Squad Mode.
- Winning Crew(s) will qualify for the 2019 Spring Global Finals.
- Registration period: 2019-03-08 03:00 (UTC) - 2019-03-18 22:00 (UTC)
- Registration for China, Japan and Korea will be announced at a later date. Please do not register on this site at the moment.
- Players may participate in Tournaments (both in Online Events and at LAN Events) only on mobile phone handheld devices. Players may not play on tablets, personal computers (PC), consoles, laptops, or any other non-handheld device.