Here's what you need to know about the new office guidelines!
In an attempt to put the city back on track, Lucknow administration on Tuesday gave permission to open private offices with some strict guidelines. It is day 43 of the national lockdown and with the current situation, it seems like the lockdown is here to stay. Hence, it becomes very important to figure out ways of bringing things to normal. And this attempt is here to do the same.
To make sure things remain in control, the government has issued guidelines, which have to be followed by all private offices, failing which, they could face legal actions. Here's a list of guidelines issued by the authorities, which have to be followed in all private offices in Lucknow, which can function between 7am to 7pm.
1. In order to be able to begin work, every office head will have to give an undertaking to the ADM (additional district magistrate), this can also be done online. A copy of the undertaking will have to be sent to the concerned police station and will also have to be displayed outside the office premises.
2. All those used to chewing tobacco, can no longer do it while at work. Under the new guidelines, chewing and spitting of tobacco and paan masala in the office premises or outside, has been banned completely.
3. The offices have been permitted to call only 33% staff to work, the workplace needs to be sprayed with disinfectant thrice a day and should have sanitizers and thermal scanners at all entry and exit points. The staff also needs to be wearing a face mask at all times and the office should have a stock of masks available too.
4. People above 65 years of age and pregnant women will not be allowed to come to the office.
5. No gathering of more than 5 people will be allowed in the offices during lunch breaks and social distancing should be followed at all times.
6. The working staff must also download the Aarogya Setu app in their mobile phones.
The rules are here to help each one of us stay safe, so it is imperative we take care of our responsibilities while following and respecting the guidelines. This is an attempt to put lives on track again and it will only be a success with the cooperation of individuals.