Get to know about the centres of vaccination, here:
The coronavirus inoculation drive in North Goa will extend to include frontline workers under its provision from February 24 to 28. This immunisation phase will be conducted at multiple centres across the North Goa district and beneficiaries listed on the CO-Win portal have been awarded the convenience to visit any booth, to get the COVID shot. However, for verification, all the listed frontline workers are required to carry a valid photo ID.
Know the centres of vaccination:
The Goa Health Department has arranged to conduct the drive from several vaccination centres in the North Goa district. While all the booths will operate from 9 AM to 5 PM every day, registered beneficiaries have been given the liberty to get vaccinated as per their schedule by February 28, 2021.
The schedule and centres are as follow:
- In Bicholim Taluka, the vaccination drive will be conducted on February 24 and 26 from three centres; at Keshav Seva Sadhana, Sarvan and Bicholim.
- Sattari will prepare coronavirus vaccine centres at CHC-Valpoi and Sattari on February 24.
- Taluka Pernem will have vaccine booths at Government Primary School, Mumusem, Tuem and Pernem on February 24.
- In Bardez, booths will be set-up at Peddem Sports Complex, Mapusa VC-I, SAG Peddem VC II, Vidya Prabhodini High School,
- Porvorim and St. Xavier High School in Siolim, on February 24, 25, 26 and 27.
- Tiswadi's GPS Kirlawada and Chimbel will host the drive on February 24, while PHC - Corlim have slated vaccination for February 24, 25 & 26.
- Directorate of Fire and Emergency Service and Campal will immunise frontline workers on February 27 and 28.
- RHC Mandur, Police Mess, Altinho, St. Cruz High School, St. Cruz and Casa de Pova and Taleigao will conduct the drive on February 24, 25, 26 and 27.
- In Panjim, the drive will be conducted at GPS, Central Panaji VC I and GPS, Central Panaji and VC IO on February 25, 26, 27 and 28.