The authorities will ensure complete adherence to the COVID protocol so that no lags lead to uncontrolled infections.
After a long interruption caused by the pandemic, tourist spots across Uttar Pradesh are all set to welcome visitors from 16th June. As per reports, the tourism department has issued directives for unlocking the centres and only 100 individuals will be allowed at a time within a campus. While the frequented spots are being revived for the tourists, the authorities have been asked to ensure complete adherence to the COVID protocol so that no lags lead to uncontrolled infections.
Here are the guidelines for all tourism spots
With the return of the case tallies to the controlled zones, the day curfews were revoked across all 75 districts of the state. As different establishments across the state are being revived, the administration has now issued a list of instructions for opening the tourist spots. As a part of it, the following norms have to be observed at all tourism places-
- Different entry and exit routes shall be formed at all monuments
- Visitors will follow social distancing norms while queueing up
- Entry without masks will be strictly prohibited
- Visitors shall be allowed only for a said time interval
- Eatables will not be allowed inside the monument
- Only packed water bottles will be provided
- Group photography is completely prohibited
- Visitors will be permitted inside the campus in small groups
Tourism hit hard by the effects of the pandemic
It has been more than a year that the usual activities in the state stand stalled due to the ongoing pandemic. During this time, the business of travel agencies, hotels, restaurants and other related service providers had to bear the brunt of dire circumstances. While the state expects to revive tourism in its full glory in the upcoming months, it will definitely take a long time ahead before stability is restored.